|AboutUs Calendar Admissions Video Faculty SummerProgram AdultCourse Contact|
HOW DO I JOIN THE ACMS PROGRAM?
WHEN MAY I AUDITION?
HOW DO I APPLY TO ACMS?
Admission to ACMS is by audition and by recommendation of your private teacher. Complete all required application questions and upload the following items to the Acceptd website:
1. Introduction video including your verbal responses to the following questions: How did you hear about this program? Why do you want to be part of this program? What other interests do you have?
2. Unedited video recordings of (2) three-octave scales (one major and one melodic minor)
3. Unedited video recording of a movement from a standard concerto or unaccompanied Bach
4. The required chamber music excerpts (found here)
5. A recommendation letter from your private teacher
HOW ARE GROUPS PUT TOGETHER?
We ask that you trust Artaria's decades of experience and good sound judgement and allow us to place each student in the most appropriate ensemble.
TO DO LIST:
Upon notification of acceptance into the ACMS program, please pay your tuition promptly
Students who are auditioning after the coachings begin on September 6 will be placed in groups as positions become available. Please note that while we do our best to accommodate all qualified players, an audition does not guarantee you a place in an ensemble.
HOW MUCH DOES ACMS COST?
Some groups choose to schedule extra coaching days or extended coaching times (90 minute coachings are $300 per trimester) for an additional charge. These are discussed and decided as a group.
Tuition and Program fee are payable to:
© Artaria Chamber Music School